- Click the Launch Render button on Dashboard Screen
In order to avoid missing assets, please keep in mind that:
- For Blender renders: Let’s follow this instruction to prepare scene files before uploading.
- For Houdini, 3ds Max, or Maya renders: Let’s follow this instruction to simulate the local path before uploading.
- Upload your projects
- Click the area below to upload files/ folders from your computer; or
- Drag & drop files or folders to upload
- There are three main methods to upload projects to 3S Cloud Render Farm: directly uploading to our website or using the Uploader tool: directly upload to our website, use the Uploader tool, sync from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Analyze: to check missing assets and view logs
- Most of your scene files having blue marks will be analyzed automatically after uploading to our system; or
- Click Analyze to make sure all the files have analyzed before rendering
- Create a render job
- Click on the file you want to render and click the “Next” button to submit a job
- Review and launch render
- Enter the parameters of your job, then
- Check Free Render Preview, and click Render Preview to render a preview for free and get a more accurate cost & time estimate; or,
- Click Render Now to render officially
If you have more question, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.