- Click the Launch Render button on Dashboard Screen
In order to avoid missing assets, please keep in mind that:
- We recommend simulating the local path before uploading your projects. You can find the instruction from tips for each software.
- Upload your projects
- Click the area below to upload files/ folders from your computer; or
- Drag & drop files or folders to upload
- There are three main methods to upload projects to 3S Cloud Render Farm: directly upload to our website, use 3S Cloud Desktop, or sync from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Analyze: to check missing assets and view logs
- Most of your scene files having blue marks will be analyzed automatically after uploading to our system; or
- Click Analyze to make sure all the files have analyzed before rendering
- Create a render job
- Click on the file you want to render and click the “Next” button to submit a job
- Review and launch render
- Enter the parameters of your job, then
- Check Free Render Preview, and click Render Preview to render a preview for free and get a more accurate cost & time estimate; or,
- Click Render Now to render officially
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.