- Click the Launch Render button on Dashboard Screen
In order to avoid missing assets, please keep in mind that:
- We recommend simulating the local path before uploading your projects. You can find the instruction from tips for each software.
- Upload your projects
- Click the area below to upload files/ folders from your computer; or
- Drag & drop files or folders to upload
- There are three main methods to upload projects to 3S Cloud Render Farm: directly upload to our website, use 3S Cloud Desktop, or sync from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Analyze: to check missing assets and view logs
- Most of your scene files having blue marks will be analyzed automatically after uploading to our system; or
- Click Analyze to make sure all the files have analyzed before rendering
- Create a render job
- Click on the file you want to render and click the “Next” button to submit a job
- Review and launch render
- Enter the parameters of your job, then
- Check Free Render Preview, and click Render Preview to render a preview for free and get a more accurate cost & time estimate; or,
- Click Render Now to render officially
3S Cloud Render Farm currently supports Blender, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max.
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.