To help our customers save time on uploading assets to our render farm, we develop the feature to connect your project folder from/to Dropbox and Google Drive. From now on, you can sync your whole folder without consuming time uploading each asset file to our render farm.
1. Connect to External Storages
Click the Dropbox button or Google Drive button to connect
2. Connect to Dropbox or Google Drive
3. Sign in Dropbox/Google Drive to link with 3S Cloud Render Farm
Sync your Dropbox or Google Drive project folder to 3S Cloud Render Farm
1. Select your project folder in Dropbox/Google Drive:
2. Sync your project folder to our render farm:
Auto Sync Render Outputs
We understand the pain point of unnecessary time manually downloading or uploading render results. Therefore, we assist the auto-sync feature to help our customers automatically sync the render results to Dropbox or Google Drive or both at the same time.
1. Turn on the Auto Sync feature
If you want to auto-sync outputs to your Google Drive/Dropbox, please turn on “Auto Sync Output Configuration”.
2. Select the output folder which your render results will be located
And then you have to save your configuration:
…and that’s all done! Your render outputs will be automatically synced to your Dropbox/Google Drive every time you complete rendering.
Now you are ready to work on files in the project folder synced to 3S Cloud Render Farm!
Let’s watch this video to see how it works:
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.