We recommend reloading the page for status and information updates.
- ID is the identifier number of a render job you created. And if there are any issues, please let us know your ID job for assistance
- Engine: The render engine you use for a job, such as Octane, Redshift, V-Ray, Corona, Arnold, Cycles, Eevee, LuxCoreRender, etc.
- Submitted Time: The time you created a render job
- Start At: The time your render job started rendering
- Completed At: The time your job completed rendering
- Render by: CPU or GPU – The device used to render your render job
- Progress: The completed percentage of rendering progress.
- Status: Show that your job is initializing, rendering, or completed
- Cost: The number of credits you spent to render your job.
- View Details: see more details about your jobs
- Pause: stop your rendering jobs temporarily
- Delete: delete your jobs
- Clone: duplicate jobs you launched to re-render
- Browse outputs: see all outputs and download each of them
- Download all outputs: download all outputs at the same time.
- Sync outputs to Google Drive or Dropbox
If you have more question, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.