- Click View Details to see more details about your render jobs.
- Progress: The completed percentage of rendering progress
- Status: Show that your job is initializing, rendering, or completed
- Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job
- Job ID: The ID of a job you created. And if there are any issues, please let us know your ID job for assistance
- File Path: Click the file path to go to the project folder
- Frame: The range of frames you selected to render
- Submitted At: The time you created a job
- Start Render At: The time your job started rendering
- Completed At: The time your job completed rendering
- Delete: delete the job
- Clone: duplicate jobs you launched to re-render
- Get log: get the information of your render job if there are any issues
- Browse outputs: see all of your outputs and download each of them.
- Download: download all of your outputs at the same time in an archived file.
- Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job. However, it’s free for the preview renders.
- Cost Estimation For Full Render: The cost you might spend on your official render
- Estimated Time For Full Render: The time it might take to render your official job
- Review & Launch Render: Review the scene file and submit an official job.
3S Cloud Render Farm currently supports Blender, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max.
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.