- Click View Details to see more details about your render jobs.
- Progress: The completed percentage of rendering progress
- Status: Show that your job is initializing, rendering, or completed
- Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job
- Job ID: The ID of a job you created. And if there are any issues, please let us know your ID job for assistance
- File Path: Click the file path to go to the project folder
- Frame: The range of frames you selected to render
- Submitted At: The time you created a job
- Start Render At: The time your job started rendering
- Completed At: The time your job completed rendering
- Delete: delete the job
- Clone: duplicate jobs you launched to re-render
- Get log: get the information of your render job if there are any issues
- Browse outputs: see all of your outputs and download each of them.
- Download: download all of your outputs at the same time in a file archived.
- Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job. However, it’s free for the preview renders.
- Cost Estimation For Full Render: The cost you might spend on your official render
- Estimated Time For Full Render: The time it might take to render your official job
- Review & Launch Render: Review the scene file and submit an official job.
If you have more question, do not hesitate to contact 3S for further support.