Maya Arnold is a perfect combination for 3D animations, VFX, films… In which, Maya is outstanding 3D computer animation software, and Arnold, an advanced ray-tracing renderer, is the built-in interactive renderer for Maya. This article will show you how to speed up Maya Arnold render.
Best Hardware for Maya Arnold Render
Depending on each project, the appropriate device can be CPU rendering or GPU rendering.
As we see, most Maya Arnold projects are quite heavy, so users usually select CPU when submitting rendering jobs because of large memory. And, the memory of GPUs is smaller, which is often not enough to load heavy scenes.
However, for smaller projects, GPU is a good choice for fast rendering speed and cheaper prices for Maya Arnold Render. Because, these days, GPU rendering is more and more incorporated into software thanks to NVIDIA’s advances with their Ampere architecture and RT cores.
Render as a service – Render farm to speed up Maya Arnold Render
Currently, a GPU is not cheap at all. Instead, a render farm can help you to speed up rendering many times faster, especially when you render animations with a lot of frames. Also, you can easily choose GPU rendering or CPU rendering for each project.
Render Farm for Maya Arnold Render
3S Cloud Render Farm is a cloud rendering service supporting Autodesk Maya and Arnold, V-Ray, Redshift together with other 3D creation suites with render engines such as Blender, Houdini, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and to be continuously updated.
To render projects, you need to create a user account, buy rendering credits, upload your projects to the website then submit render jobs.
What you get:
- 6000+ powerful CPU & GPU render nodes
- Easy to use UI, UX
- Available legal software licenses for a render farm
- Absolutely confidential information
- Automatically detect missing assets and errors before rendering
- Automatically download outputs to your computer with 3SCloudDesktop
- Reasonable render cost, only charge based on the actual time you render
- Having rendering cost & time estimation for each project before rendering
- 24/7 professional technical support
- Free preview render & a free trial for new users
Basic hardware on 3S Cloud Render Farm:
- 2nd generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 96 vCPU(s)
- Single-core turbo frequency of up to 3.9GHz
- 192 GiB Memory
- Intel Xeon E5-2686 v4
- 8 x NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
- 64GiB GPU Memory
- 32 vCPU(s) + 244 GiB Memory
Render Farm Cost
You can go to Pricing page to estimate the cost & time for your projects.